- When we signed the agreement, the Land was outside of the development boundary and not allocated for housing.
WHAT WE DID
- Completed investigations into the ground conditions, ecology, the roads and drainage, noise and arboriculture, and completed full architectural plans.
- A 29 residential unit scheme was designed.
- The scheme was applied for with an outline application determining the point of access in order to maximise value of the site for the landowner.
- A full viability process was completed as part of the planning application to successfully reduce affordable housing and section 106 contributions to maximise landowner funds.
- Planning permission was granted within 16 months of signing the agreement with us.
- Site Sold Subject To Contract less than 3 months from receipt of planning permission.
- Land sold for approximately 24 times its original value.